Good spot for you
We are a company with over 20 years of experience. We are one of the oldest non-public educational institutions in the country with a high level of education as well as working and teaching conditions which translates into a prestigious and international character of the institution.
We are looking for people for whom teaching children is a passion and who are able to combine pedagogical experience with the standards of modern education.
What we offer?
- Full-time and part-time employment contract on the shift basis between 7.30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Opportunity to participate in international projects based on international standards
- Work in a dynamic team and a friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of professional development
- Package of implementation and development trainings
- Additional health insurance
Do you want to work in a creative environment that develops itself
and its educational programmes to adjust it to the changing world?
Please write to us!